India Alliance invites applications for the Clinical Research Training Programme (CRTP) which aims to develop Physician Scientists as a way forward for improving clinical and public health research ecosystems in India.
About India Alliance
India Alliance is an independent, dynamic public charity that funds research in health and biomedical sciences in India.
India Alliance invests in transformative ideas and supportive research ecosystems to advance discovery and innovation to improve health and well-being. India Alliance stands for diversity, inclusivity, and transparency in science and works to facilitate the engagement of science with society.
- The program would fund 3 to 4-year mentored research training fellowships for medical graduates (MBBS) and post-graduates (MD/MS/equivalent).
- Integrates basic and clinical/public health research.
- Provides instruction and training in research design, research ethics, and statistical analysis through mentored research training.
- Provides training opportunities in diverse areas of research relevant to India’s health priorities
- Provides knowledge and skills to prepare trainees for careers in health research.