Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites applications from eligible & willing candidates for the posts of “Visiting Doctors on a Part-Time basis” for its Industrial Health Centre in Hyderabad.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) a Navaratna Status Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Defense is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia with 20 Production / Overhaul Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centres spread across the Country.
Number of Posts
Below 65 years.
Minimum 1(One) year post qualification experience
Requirement(s) & Remuneration
- No. of visits per week : 4 (Four) to 5 (Five)
- No. of Hours per visit : 6 (Six) Hours
- Remuneration : Rs. 1,500/- per visit.
- Conveyance Charges: Rs. 200/- per visit
The initial engagement will be for a period of 2(Two) years.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may submit their duly filled-in applications in the prescribed format in A4 size paper along-with the copies of certificates (self attested) with reference to Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc., along-with two latest passport size photographs and post to CHIEF MANAGER (HR), HR Department, Avionics Division, Post-HAL, Hyderabad-500 042 on or before 30.08.2022 by Post/Courier.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with Advertisement No. HAL-HYD/2022/04 and Name of the Post applied for.
- Applications received after 30.08.2022 will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for personal interview. Date, time and venue of the
interview will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates via E-mail.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview are required to bring the certificates / documents in original in proof of age, educational qualification and experience at the time of interview for verification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The qualifying degree must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) / State Medical Council (as the case may be)
- Queries, if any may please be clarified by contacting us at email@example.com or Ph. No. 040- 23776910.