Medpace invites application from the candidates for the post of eClinical Coordiator for Navi Mumbai Location.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). They provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Their mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field with strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of medical terminology;
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.
- Assist the Project Manager in system design and set-up;
- Create study specific documents;
- Track and provide key study metrics and project monitoring;
- Work with clients in obtaining requirements and responding to inquiries;
- Other assigned projects and tasks.