Practo is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Transcription for its Bengaluru location.
Practo is the world’s leading healthcare platform that connects millions of patients with hundreds of thousands of healthcare providers around the world and helps people make better healthcare decisions.
- Transcribe medical reports, summaries, office visit notes and other medical documents from recorded messages from health care providers
- Provide online copies of transcribed document to physicians or other providers for review and signature, making corrections or changes as noted
- Be familiar with proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure as well as medical jargon and abbreviations for accuracy
- Prepare correspondence, summaries, research and other administrative reports not directly related to patient care in order to assist medical team
- Work with transcription equipment that can include speech recognition equipment, word processing and computer software, medical references and other technologies.
- Maintain strict adherence to patient confidentiality according to provider standards and government regulations
- Review transcription documents for quality assurance and precision to spot and correct any errors that could impact patient care and medical liability
- Create templates and enter data into electronic health record (EHR) systems for updated record keeping and archives.
Job Skills, Qualifications & Experiences
- Bpharma/ Dpharma/ Bsc or Msc Biology
- Proficiency with EHR
- Ability to type 90 WPM
- Certification in medical transcription (CMT)
- Previous experience in hospital or other health care setting
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.