Apotex Inc. Invites application for the post of Trainee, Quality, Quality for Bangalore location.
Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial operations.
- M.Sc\BPham or any equivalent degree
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective command over verbal and written communication with good interpersonal skills.
- Command on Microsoft-Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to prioritize the tasks.
- Best in effective planning of work activities to meet the time lines.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in GMP regulated pharmaceutical industry.
- To ensure timely completion of analysis and data completion for the same.
- To be responsible for all activities in the Quality Control Laboratory, including cGLP, documentation and implementation of departmental quality systems.
- To perform the in-process/finish product/stability testing of laboratory Batches, Commercial batches, other stability samples and Cleaning validation.
- To Prepare Stability Trend Reports for Laboratory samples.
- To collect and maintain various laboratory samples.
- To generate and maintain records related to laboratory samples.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- To assist the Senior Analyst / Team Leader/Group Leader in the day-to-day functioning of the Quality Control Laboratory.
- Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and Environment policies, and HR policies.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bangalore, KA, IN.