Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Fellow at NIPER Mohali.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, S.A.S. Nagar, also known as NIPER Mohali, is the Topmost Pharmaceutical research institute in India & the main campus of the group of seven NIPER institutes, under India’s Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
“Investigation of compaction-related performance issues with high drug load Spray-Dried Dispersions (SDDs)”
- M.Pharm./MS (Pharm)/M. Tech. in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Technology/Industrial Pharmacy or equivalent discipline, with minimum 3 years experience in a relevant field
- Ph.D. in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Candidates having experience in the area of pre-formulation profiling, dosage form development/evaluation, aqueous solubility improvement, and solid-state characterization shall be preferred.
Not more than 35 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/PH is as per GoI rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time).
Rs. 65,000/-p.m. + HRA as applicable.
How to Apply?
- All these documents need to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
- The application form can be downloaded from institute’s website.
- The virtual interviews will be held on 5th August 2022 (Friday) from 10.30 am onwards.
- Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
August 5, 2022