Quanticate invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clinical Data Coder(RAVE Coder) that has arisen within the Clinical Research Organisation (CRO).
Quanticate is a leading global data-focused clinical research organization (CRO) primarily focused on the management, analysis, and reporting of data from clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance.
No. of Positions
- Should have a working knowledge of Rave Coder (mandatory ) and other coding tools ( desirable).
- Should have performed Coding Database UAT.
- Should have experience in Coding Migration.
- Should have experience in direct coordination/ communication with Clients.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of Coding experience.
- Project management for allocated projects
- To help plan and manage study timelines and resources.
- To manage progress against schedules and report to management.
- To perform project management across all functions for a study as appropriate.
- Management of CRFs and all related tasks.
- To contribute to the efficient running of the Clinical Data Management department as part of the Clinical Data Management leadership team.
- To proactively keep abreast of current data management developments and systems.
- To mentor data management staff
- To assist in the creation and review of in-house SOPs.
- To research and provide input into in-house strategies and systems.
- To perform other reasonable tasks as requested by management.
How to Apply?
To apply for the post of Clinical data coder at Quanticate click on the link given below.