PSI invites applications for the post of Clinical Research Associate for Bengaluru location.
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- At least 1-2 years of independent on-site monitoring experience in India
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.