Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Operation Theater Technician at Vision Eye Centre, New Delhi for the year 2022.
About Vision Eye Centre
Vision Eye Centre located at Siri Fort Road in the heart of South Delhi and in West Patel Nagar, the meeting point of central and West Delhi, provide comprehensive and state-of-the-art eye care facilities.
- Prepare and maintain operation theatre,
- Maintain equipment support in an acute care environment,
- Identify and move to maintain a sterile field,
- Follow infection control policies and procedures,
- Manage and maintain theatre equipment,
- Prepare patient for operative procedures,
- Provide intra-operative equipment and technical support,
- Assist anaesthetist in handling emergencies outside of OT Room,
- Manage hazardous waste,
- Ensure availability of medical and diagnostic supplies,
- Work effectively with others,
- Manage work to meet requirements,
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and secure working Environment,
- Follow radiation safety guidelines,
- Follow biomedical waste disposal protocols,
- Monitor and assure quality.
2 years to 4 years of experience in a reputed eye hospital or clinic.
No of Vacancies
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.